Thursday, November 19, 2009

♥♥home+sleep+fb+ym = holiday...yeay♥♥

first of all...greetings to all of u
haha..since my last update last august now
I'M BACK AGAINNN...

hee..finished my exam already..praying for good...
dear GOD please let me pass all the subject...
~aminn~

totally forgotten bout my blog since i'm very addicted to FB..gosh FB really give big influence to me..haha..my life will not complete if i do no open my fb...*exaggerate*
~~~want to know why??~~~
bcoz my cafe just open up and need more attention from me..haha..do visit my cafe world ya...*wink..wink* new menu being serve to u..you won't regret it...i'm totally sure...*come..come*

...enough bout fB...
moving on with my new life after having a heartbroken couple of months ago~now i live happily with my new life~new me~new replacement of dat j**k~haha..oppsss...*cover up my mouth wit my hand*~happy enough to make me smile and enjoy my life right now~


~bATrisH~

No comments: